Pumpkin Spiced Shower Gel

Another lucky find! Yesterday I went into a branch of Body Shop in London to check whether they were selling pumpkin fragrant oils for either potpourri or oil burners. A few years ago they put out a fantastic 'pumpkin nectarine' oil but they have not continued to do so for subsequent Autumns. Anyway, the girl behind the counter surprised me with her answer of 'Yes, this year we are. I've seen the box downstairs in the store, but we're not putting them out just yet.' So I agreed to come back in a couple of weeks.

In Folkestone today I passed by a different Body Shop store and thought I'd chance my luck and see if they'd put any out in this store. The shop assistant had no idea about any pumpkin fragrance oil, but the shop had just put out some limited edition pumpkin spiced shower gel.

So did the girl in London get her facts wrong and got confused with the boxes she'd seen... I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks. But for now... I'm off to shower in some pumpkin spiced shower gel! £4 a bottle - well worth a try.


Saturday 1st October 2011