Cheriton Fancy Dress Shop

Well this is going to be of absolutely no interest unless you live in Cheriton in the UK, but as I was doing some shopping yesterday I noticed that the latest shop in our small town had some postcard sized flyers advertising their new business that had opened about a month ago. So as they had made the effort for Halloween it only seems right that they get some free publicity...

Also this buys me another day before I star posting photos from this year's Halloween party which was last night... with a sequal tonight for those that couldn't make yesterday. And the good news is I haven't heard of the local fundamentalist Christians in Folkestone organising a prayer meeting to combat the evils spawned at my parties! (As in past years.)

Well must dash and enter my carved pumpkin into the local village Pumpkin Fayre (It's the first time they've done this sort of thing in the church hall so I do feel I should support them. This year they'll probably be just a few pumpkins carved and pumpkin soup for sale amongst a plethora of brick-a-brac stalls... but who knows hopefully it'll be something that could grow.)


Saturday 29th October 2011