John Lewis Halloween decorations

Almost certainly not the full range but below gives you an idea of what John Lewis has on offer this year. 

About five years ago John Lewis sold an excellent metal haunted house to be lit up by tea-lights placed inside. The house had a matt black finish and although a little pricey, was a fair size. I debated whether to buy one and regretted my inaction afterwards. The following year they had a similar house, slightly smaller, in black - but covered with some godawful glitter. Not a patch on its predecessor - so I didn't buy it either.

This year upon spying the display my hopes were raised at seeing a nicely designed haunted house with pumpkin outside... and then dashed when I realised it was made of plastic with a battery powered light inside.

The best thing I saw in this year's display was the tea-light holders in the shape of spiders webs.




Sunday 25th October 2015