Hammer Horror fridge magents

Well after putting my Snoopy Halloween fridge magnets up a couple of days ago I thought I'd better put my other horror fridge magnets up on here. A few years back I bought these fridge magnets in the old Forbidden Planet shop in New Oxford Street in London. Ironically there was also a Captain Clegg fridge magnet and I hadn't at the time a clue what the film was and so didn't buy it despite it being only 50p and there being lots of them!

Sadly I now know that Captain Clegg was the alternate title for Nightcreatures that was Hammer's version of the Dr Syn film. And living in the district of Shepway in which lies Dymchurch - Dr. Syn's parish - and having been to the Day of Syn celebrations over the past twenty years, I'm somewhat kicking myself now.



Sunday 18th November 2012