Asda leads the way... again

The biggest aisle of decorations of the big four supermarkets. Yes most of it is edible stuff that can be found in competitor stores, but Asda just manages to do that bit extra. A larger selection of partyware (cups / plates / shaped plastic beakers etc) or a greater choice of costumes including adult costumes. And there are always some fun items... I was quite looking forward to possibly buying some of the ravens, but sadly they weren't lifelike enough for me and were a bit too cute, however the haunted vintage phone looked fun!

However look further away from the Halloween aisle and other goodies were also to be had. I picked up a t-shirt that had a print on that makes me look like I've been disembowelled and in the music section there are several compilation CDs of Halloween music at £5 each or 2 for £9. Now I have a large collection of Halloween tunes from the 1920s to present day but there were some tracks on this years choice of compilations that even I didn't have. So I spent £14 and walked away with 9 CDs of Halloween music!









Thursday 9th October 2014